Clare Bears Community Pre-School Ltd
Clare Bears Pre-School
At Clare Bears, we're proud of our reputation for providing high quality care within a safe, fun, caring and educational environment. Our philosophy is to nurture children through play and learning activities, to help them to grow in confidence, independence and social skills. We play an important part in their formative years by making every day a learning opportunity and a time for discovering new skills. At Clare Bears we believe that it is essential that children have the best possible preparation for full-time education and we strive to provide this.
In our most recent Ofsted report our preschool was recognised as consistently 'GOOD' in all areas. They noted:
"The curriculum is well implemented through planned, purposeful activities. Staff know the children extremely well and help them make good progress from their starting points. This helps children to develop the skills and knowledge to be ready for the next stage of their learning, such as moving on to school."
"Parents are extremely well supported in this inclusive setting. They report that they are regularly updated and have a clear understanding of their child's progress."
• Enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent involved, community-based group
• Provide a safe, secure, fun and stimulating environment
• Work within a framework that ensures equality of opportunity for all children and their families
• Provide a specially tailored curriculum that leads to approved learning outcomes
• Provide a high adult to child ratio
• Create a wider community by including family members in Pre-School activities